The Evolution CTS2 reprograms your vehicle’s stock computer. It resides in the cab with one simple cable connection to the OBDII (diagnostic) port. The Evolution is used to save the stock files from the vehicle’s computer and then upload the Edge calibrations into the vehicle’s computer. This product comes with multiple power levels custom tuned by a whole team of engineers and can be installed in minutes without ever popping the hood. The Evolution CTS2 greatly increases horsepower and torque. Not only does it re-tune your vehicle, it stays mounted in the cab and features real-time, monitoring of vital engine data.
- 50 State Legal – D-541-18
- Performance tuning for mileage, towing, daily driving, and performance
- Up to an additional 180HP and 440 ft lb TQ* on Diesel applications
- Up to an additional 50HP and 50 ft lb TQ* on Gas applications
- Tuning for shift points, shift firmness, TQ management, fuel pressure and more*
- Adjust speed and rev limiters*
- Correct speedometer*
*Some features may vary by make/model/year. Device not compatible with 2011 Ram 6.7L manual transmissions.